Monday, May 14, 2012

I want to ride 'my' bicycle!


View Larger Map

There's the journey I make via bike two days a week. 12.9 miles round trip. The other three days I only go from point A-B-A or A-C-A; both of those are 8 miles. It has been great fun. I had been given a 30+ year old road bike that I was babying and was about to paint, but sadly, two weeks ago now, it got stolen from beside our house. I'm the dummy who didn't lock it up, I just didn't imagine anyone would take it, if you saw it you'd believe me. (In fact, I keep thinking that I'll find it in our front yard one morning with a note saying that they changed their mind).

Anyone, I am loved, so I currently have a loaner hybrid-ish bike, that is doing just fine, but doesn't quite have the indie/hipster, roll up your pant leg and show off your socks appeal. (speaking of which, that's why I love English football (or soccer) socks)

and now...for your viewing pleasure


1 comment:

  1. http://bigthink.com/ideas/562-biked-any-good-maps-lately?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+bigthink%2Fblogs%2Fstrange-maps+%28Strange+Maps%29

    Here's a fun, bike related link.

    ReplyDelete