Tuesday, October 20, 2009

BritBars: Cadbury Twirl


We went to the Contenent this weekend. A post with more details and to follow. Here and now is my first installment of BritBars where I write about differnt kinds of British candy bars.

Many of the candy bars in the UK are made and or distributed by Cadbury UK. The Twirl is similar in shape to a Twix bar back in the states. Inside the milk chocolate coating however instead of being crispy is more milk chocolate in a wavy layer. Upon biting into it, I was expecting a crispness similar to a Twix, and was a little perplexed that all it was was more chocolate. The tag line for the bar is "The Intense Chocolate Hit" and that is what it is.

If you have any criteria for judging a candy bar feel free to give me it. I was thinking choclatiness, difference from US candy bars, overall taste, any others would be great.

As for now, I'm going to give the Twirl an overall ranking of 5 out of ten.

1 comment:

  1. all the british candybars i had were kind of weird- too much wafer i think.

    ReplyDelete