Friday, August 17, 2012

Quotation Inspiration

I had the chance to preach at our church back at the end of July and as I was preparing, I ran into a familiar problem. I needed to find illustrations, quips and quotes that would help my audience grasp my concepts.

I have these resources, but my problem is accessing them; trying to remember who said that one thing about that one topic, etc.

I came up with a solution that I hope will work. It's a blog and I've called it Quotation Inspiration. I'll let my second post explain it for you here.


If this resource would be valuable to you, I'd invite you to visit often. Or stop by if you like reading the odd quote on various Christian themes. I have some quotes backlogged that still need to go up and I'll be adding new ones as I come across them. I also have a few friends who are contributing and I'd welcome other contributors.

No comments:

Post a Comment